Tibetan Bowl School
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
Tibetan Bowl Sound Healing School
- To research and explore the uses of Tibetan Sacred Sound Instruments for well-being, to share and promote awareness of this knowledge and to network internationally those active in such work for the betterment of all.
- To offer training workshops, teleclasses, podcasts and special events for members where people may share and explore interests and experiences in the uses of sacred sound for well-being
- To set a high standard with specific skill mastery for practitioners with introductory and Advanced levels of Certification in Tibetan Bowl Sound Healing.
- To promote the education and awareness of the history, philosophy and transformative uses of Tibetan Sacred Sound Instruments in therapeutic and educational settings.
- To offer an international referral system for members who have advanced certification
- To network people involved in the area of Tibetan Bowl Sacred Sound, complementary modalities and health professionals via a Directory of TBSHS members.
- To be a resource library for sound and music for well-being.
- To publish an online newsletter featuring articles and announcements of workshops and events related to sound and well-being.
- To hold regular practicums in order to hear member ideas and concerns, share ideas, practices, and network with complementary organizations so that we may keep expanding as an organization.